21 June, 2008 at 9:48 pm (meta)
Phil held a contest. I won. Now I have 15 dollars to kill in DriveThruRPG. Current wishlist: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/wishlist_public.php?public_id=169703, which is a list of things I might spend this virtual money on.
I’m taking further recommendations. Also, if something there sucks, tell it. For something to be interesting it needs to cost at most 15$, in addition to being interesting. New game systems are interesting if they are
- Fantasy games that do something in different and interesting ways.
- Generic games that are very clever.
- Other games that are extremely clever, to the point of being famous for it, which means that I have heard of them (and decided to not use any virtual money on them, as likely as not).
Other stuff should be as system-neutral as possible. The following are interesting:
- Theory, game mastering and so on.
- Worldbuilding that is about building a world to be good for gaming, not only realistic/genre-appropriate.
- Interesting in some other way I can’t name right now. Good luck finding one of these.
In other news
I have two AP reports to write, which will not happen because I am lazy and have other things to do (like playing some Warlords Battlecry 3 for a change and travelling around and occasionally work).